Friday, October 19, 2012

Gear review: UR Sportswear

A friend recommended UR Sportswear running shorts, so I picked up a couple through a daily deal website.

I started running with them this week and love them! They stay in place really well and are so comfortable. Instead of pulling at my shorts the whole run, I actually just forgot about them.

When I first pulled them out, they looked really really short, but when on, they are a reasonable length. I ordered two pair in different colors, in eggplant and jade. The colors are bright and attractive.

Based on the size charts, I ordered a size large. This is the only thing I'm not perfectly happy with. I probably could have gone with a medium, but the larges aren't way too big, so they'll work. Check them out at UR Sportswear.

No comments:

Post a Comment