Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Road ID

Last night I ordered another Road ID. For those that haven't seen a Road ID yet, it is ID that is rugged enough to wear while riding, running, or swimming, and comfortable enough to wear 24-7. Identification information is laser engraved on a stainless steel plate that comes in several forms - for the wrist, ankle, shoe, and dog tags style. They also have an option where a website and phone number along with serial and pin numbers are engraved on the tag that are used to access extensive contact and medical information.

I've been wearing a Road ID for several years. I started with the Wrist ID Sport, upgraded to the Wrist ID Elite, and now wear the Wrist ID Slim. The Wrist ID Slim is so comfortable that I never take it off. Road ID lets me carry all of my information on me in case of an accident on my bike, in my car, or any where in between.

Road ID is also a company I respect. They create a quality product at a reasonable price and provide excellent customer service, and always with good humor.

If you don't have a Road ID yet, I suggest you order one. And if you use the code ThanksPatrisha18316368 in the next 30 days, you can get $1 off. (Code can be used a total of 30 times, so act fast!)

Visit www.roadid.com to learn more and order your Road ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment